RBG Private provides a range of independent services to the government and private sectors to assist organisations in meeting accountability, reporting and governance requirements.
We understand the importance of providing our government clients a personalised and expert service as this will support government’s objectives to achieve value for money. Therefore on all our assignments, we send our senior practitioners to lead and work closely with our government clients on every phase of the assignment or project.
We understand government and the public sector.
We have extensive experience and knowledge of government which enables us to fully understand and meet the needs of our government clients. In providing a range of internal audit, consulting, risk management, forensic accounting and financial reporting services, we are aware of the environment in which government operates and the importance of meeting public sector accountability requirements.
We have expertise in assisting government to simplify and streamline complicated and duplicate processes and have a track record of helping government to achieving best practice, real cost savings and enhancing the transparency and integrity around its processes.
For our private sectors clients, we provide high quality statutory audit services, assistance in risk management and corporate governance, advice to improve business processes and strategy. Our staff have extensive experience in working with private sector businesses and we understand that our services must be effective and efficient.
Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance
We are able to provide the following:
• Establishment of Independent Risk Review Committees
• Risk Reviews including Operational Risk, Market Risk, and DRP
• Development of Risk and Compliance Frameworks, including enterprise risk management frameworks
• Development of Compliance Plans, embedding plans in your business, and review and monitoring of plans for breaches
• Breach management
• Analysis of risk and development of operational responses to changing legislative requirements, for example NCCP, AML/CTF, FSRA, Basel, SOX