Applications will open on the 17th April 2020 for the $10,000 Grants for NSW small businesses.
The criteria for this Grant at this stage appears to be;
- Have between 1-19 employees and a turnover of more than $75,000.
- A payroll below the NSW Government 2019-20 payroll tax threshold of $900,000.
- Have an Australian Business Number as at 1 March 2020, be based in NSW and employ staff as at 1 March 2020.
- Be highly impacted by the Public Health (COVID-19 Restrictions on Gathering and Movement) Order 2020 issued on 30 March 2020.
- Use the funding for unavoidable business costs such as utilities, overheads, legal costs and financial advice.
- Provide appropriate documentation upon application.
We’re here to ensure you receive the help you need as quickly as possible, including managing the application process for you from start to finish. If you need help please contact me on 0405 510 380 or email@example.com
We’re thinking of you and your families during this challenging time. And together we’ll get through this.
Take care everyone!
Partner | RBG