Premier Gladys Berejiklian, Treasurer Dominic Perrottet and Minister for Finance and Small Business Damien Tudehope announced grants of up to $10,000 to provide fast relief for NSW small businesses.
It’s understood applications for these grants will open within a fortnight and appear at this stage to have the following criteria;
- Have between 1-19 employees and a turnover of more than $75,000.
- A payroll below the NSW Government 2019-20 payroll tax threshold of $900,000.
- Have an Australian Business Number as at 1 March 2020, be based in NSW and employ staff as at 1 March 2020.
- Be highly impacted by the Public Health (COVID-19 Restrictions on Gathering and Movement) Order 2020 issued on 30 March 2020.
- Use the funding for unavoidable business costs such as utilities, overheads, legal costs and financial advice.
- Provide appropriate documentation upon application.
We’re thinking of you and your families during this challenging time. And, together we’ll get through this. Please contact me on 0405 510 380 or email@example.com if you need help.
Take care everyone!